Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Finally

Since theres only 3 of you that read my blog and all of you know what happened with the pregnancy I figured I wasn't going to tip toe around it. I am doing better now and you know what they say about taking it one day at a time well that's what I'm doing, so thanks for all your love and support, its nice to know we are loved. Well because of all that has happened I haven't been on the internet in a while so I thought I would post a few pics of what we've been up to. There mostly of Brayson cause hes much cuter then me.

This is Braysons Birthday


We had a bug themed party and all the kids got to go outside and look for gummy bugs and bug tatoos it was alot of fun and all the kids loved it.

Our summer has been crazy fun we put up the pool in the backyard again and Brayson turned into the biggest fish. He would wake up every morning and say "swimming" thats it and he didn't care where as long as there was water.

We went to the petting zoo and to ride the horses at Garder Mill with one of his friends. He had so much fun but some of the animals scared him.
He wasn't scared of this one

We went to the treehouse to play dress up with another friend. . .

And went dancing with another. . . (its kinda dark but way cute if you can see it)


So yeah this summer was crazy fun but we're kinda sad its over. Hopefully next summer we will have pictures with the 3 of you guys love you tons and thanks again you all mean the world to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Andrus 3 | TNB